Before you can begin any search engine marketing campaign, we must carefully select the right search terms to target. It’s important to note that Google ranks PAGES, not WEBSITES. Meaning that each page of your website must be targeting its own keywords.
Fireworks SEO engages in some of the most detailed keyword research available in the industry today. Our in-depth analysis covers the following attributes of each keyword:
- * Total Searches – Average number of people who search for this keyword daily.
- * SEO Traffic (SEOT) – The maximum potential daily clicks that a #1 ranked site for this keyword term could potentially achieve.
- * Trends – Indicates monthly traffic trends for a particular keyword.
- * Adwords Traffic (AWT) – the total daily traffic (clicks) that a #1 ranked Google Advertiser for a keyword might expect to receive from their ads.
- * Adwords CTR (AWCTR) – The percentage of people who click on the #1 ranked advertiser in Google (AWT) as a percentage of total traffic for a keyword.
- * Adwords CPC (AWCPC) – An indication of what you might expect to pay to be the #1 ranked advertiser for a particular keyword in Google.
- * SEO Comp (SEOC) – The total number of web pages globally that mention a specific keyword term, in the same (phrase) word order, in Google’s index.
- * Title Comp (SEOTC) – the total number of web pages globally that mention all of the words in a keyword term in the title of the page.
- * Title/Comp (SEOTCR) – this is the ratio of SEOTC to SEOC. A low score can indicate weak competition in a market.
- * Adwords Comp (AWC) – represents the number of advertisers bidding on a keyword (worldwide), and how this compares to other keywords.
- * OCI – An indicator of the chances that someone searching for a keyword is looking to buy as opposed to browsing for information.
- * Adwords Value (AWV) – The total daily value of traffic (and also the costs) a #1 ranked Google Adwords advertiser might expect to receive if advertising for a keyword. (AWV= AWT x AWCPC)
- * SEO Value (SEOV) – The total value of traffic that a web-site that ranked #1 for a keyword in Google. It’s value is an indicator of the value of a keyword market. (SEOV = SEOT x AWCPC)